Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Big Day

Today marks the end of the weight loss throw down. For me it wasn’t a great eating week but I was able to do a lot of riding to make up for it. All in all I was able to log 74 of miles on the bike this week.

So now for the big announcement. I was able to lose 0.59% of my total body weight this week.  If you can't remember the calculation it's your total body weight divided by the weight you lost.  ie.  1/168 = .0059

Now it’s your turn to really give me a beat down on the challenge. How did your week go? Feel free to leave a comment or send an email to mikeonhisbike1@gmail.com with your percent loss or gain for the week. Gloating is also encouraged if you had a good week. No need to include your weight unless you really feel compelled to.  If your week didn't go as planned you can also just report a scratch for the week.  No reason to feel bad.

It’s been a fun week. I hope you found this competition helpful in reaching your goals. I’ll post the winner of the challenge tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Well...let's just say Mike beat me by .17%. Guess I'll go visit Lizzylou's site in a while, which is good anyway.

Hoping to do better next week!

Jenny-Jenny said...

.65% puts me ahead of Mike. How'd you do Dad?

Rob said...

I'm a wash, o% loss (optimistically that's also 0% gain). When is the next throw down? Let's do it again.