Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Motivation is Deminishing

Lately my motivation for getting out on the bike has deminished because I feel like I'm starting to come down with a cold. In the mean time I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures I took while cycling. I'm hoping this will help with my motivation.



Here's a picture of Jenny and I with Greg LeMond. He rode in the 2006 Tour de Cure with us. OK, actually he passed us going really fast. I can still claim that we rode with him though only for a second or tow. He's a super nice guy.






Deserted road near Verlot. One of my favorite rides.





Rest stop at a camp ground near Verlot. We actually laid on the ground to eat some power bars while we looked up through the trees.





Jenny by the red bridge. Descriptive name for a bridge huh?





This is in the same area as the red bridge a couple of months later in the year. Quite a difference.





If you can't tell this is the background picture for my blog. It looks a lot better without the colors faded.





This is on a road outside of Granite Falls. The guard rail looked a lot straighter until I took this picture.





This is a shot from Jenny's handle bars during a pretty good rain storm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of orange juice, and clear sodas, and other assorted liquids! Good for the cold, good for staying hydrated!

Slow Rider said...

Hey, caught yout comment to Fatty. Checked out your blog, looks like a really beautiful place to ride. I recently started my own blog, check it out.
www.loveandtwowheels.blogspot.com