Saturday, January 17, 2009

Light Review and Super Heros

The other night I went for a short ride on the Centennial Trail to test out my new bike flash light. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It lit up the whole trail. My light was a lot like having a head light for a car strapped to my head only not as heavy.

I was the only one on the trail because it closes after dark so the ride was really quiet and peaceful. That is until I looked up and there were a couple of deer standing in front of me. I know that deer don’t normally attack people but looking up and seeing them right in front of me really freaked me out.

Other than my deer incident my night ride was great.

On another note, the other day I referred to gaining a superpower from my father. I guess I’ve also been handing down superpowers to my kids without knowing it. Friday was superhero day at my daughter’s school. Here is a picture of her before she left for school in her true identity. I’m not sure what her superpowers are at this point but her supersuit it way cool. She's also a smart superhero. No capes!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of superhero day (and I love that movie too). Hey, if our school ever has superhero day I suppose I could just wear my tights and my Queen of the Mountain jersey from Twinsix... superhero name "Climber Girl."