Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Trainer Ride

Since Jenny and the two older kids were at the Stake dance I rode on my trainer tonight for an hour. It was a pretty uneventful ride. While I rode I watched “Wild Hogs”. Can’t say it was my favorite movie of all time but it was a distraction. My goal these days is to ride at least 3 times a week with a stretch goal of riding 4 times. This week I rode 4 TIMES. I’m feeling pretty good about that.

Next week I’m going to be riding with the Priest and Teachers on part of their high adventure. On Thursday we are going to attempt to ride to the top of Mt. Constitution on Orcas Island.

Here's a description of the mt.

http://sanjuanislands.kulshan.com/Washington/East_Sound/Outdoors/Mt._Constitution.htm

I understand it’s one nasty steep hill with ~2400 feet of climbing in 5 miles. We’ll see how that goes.

Stats
Miles: 15
Avg HR: 155
Max HR: 172
Max Speed: 17

No comments: